Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Artistic Series with Uncooperative Sidekick




The middle picture makes me laugh every time I look at it.  These pictures were taken out at Justins Dads house in rural Missouri.  I walked down to the valley below his cabin and took these pictures.  It was a beautiful, sunny, 46+ degrees day.  
Now we are back in St Louis and Scout is in her safe zone under the desk while I write this.  Tomorrow is class, a test and we are (hopefully) moving into the new room in the new house this weekend!  Yes!  I will unpack my bags!  I am excited about mascara, face soap, my lotion, shoes, my robe and slippers.  I have been living out of one backpack since leaving Portland and, all in all, I haven't missed many of my material things.  Which is good given the situation.  
Much Love and Goodnight
Adriana

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You are moving! NOw, is this to the new house of the families??

    Thinking of you! L,HT

    ReplyDelete