Saturday, January 24, 2009

It's a cold and sunny Saturday and I just want to say thank you to everyone who has been reading this blog.  It means a lot and I am so glad that friends and family have been checking this out.  I know how much I enjoy checking other peoples blogs so I'm glad that mines being enjoyed.   It feels so good to receive a message from somebody telling me they are reading the blog.  It makes me feel connected to the peeps I love so thanks.   

Also, I know that nobody loves seeing pictures of Scout as much as I do, but the thing is, if she is not in the picture, than nobody would be in the picture.  Since I am the one usually with the camera.  
Justin and I moved out of his Moms office and into our new room on the top floor of the new house.  The house is still under renovation so it is dusty, filled with boxes, construction tool, and unplugged appliances, but our room is done so the bed has been moved over there.  Now, it is off on a run around Forest Park.  St Louis has a urban park that is the second largest in the country...Portland, Oregons Forest Park being the largest.  Becca and Erin keep talking about these epic trips to the Gorge they are going on and it pulls on my heartstrings.  So much love and I hope everyone is happy, healthy, and warm.
Adriana 

No comments:

Post a Comment