Saturday, January 17, 2009



Today was the frozen Buns Run and I ran into second place in the womens category.  It felt good, sunny weather, I was actually really sweaty.  In the second picture I am showing off my new trophy, and in the first I am posing next to one of the many ice sculptures on display at the ANNUAL ICE FESTIVAL YAHOO!  This one was in front of a bookstore so it is about books.  The rest of the day was spent peeling wall paper off our new room.   And that was accomplished too!  Yes!  That was a bigger project than expected.  
Much Love
Adriana

2 comments:

  1. Hell yah girl congrats on the second and the feat of the wallpaper, let JP know that I miss his and scouts company at work as it is starting pick up again after the storm, lots of love to you three, K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahooo! You rock! Hell ya! Love to you guys!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete