Monday, December 22, 2008

So, here is Portland Oregon, with me shoveling the steps after falling down them 3 times this morning.  Notice the moving box has not been picked up.  Too much snow for them to do their rounds.  I am still trying to get up to Kingston and today was going to REALLY be the day.  But we woke up to 4 more inches of snow.  To be honest, I have never driven in snow and this is probably the most stressful and challenging situation I can think of.  Give me climbing, firefighting, rescue swimming marathons, skis, anything but a metal box that is going fast enough to kill me or somebody else, no thanks.  So I am staying here which is hurting my heart.  Maybe another ski trip around town would help.    

1 comment:

  1. Hiya! We got covered in snow too! The dogs are so happy and playful!
    I hope you get to make it up to the family soon. I have been celebrating with the trainors and the mannings and it is wonderful. We are so lucky that we can do both.
    I am thinking of you!!! Love you tons, enjoy the snow.
    Heather

    ReplyDelete